Gas Safe Interactive has tailored this on-line safety training workshop to suit delegates who use oxy-fuel gases (oxy-acetylene or oxy-propane) for a variety of purposes; welding, cutting, burning etc.
The workshop is very competitively priced at just £54.50 + VAT per delegate, discounts are available to organisations booking 10 delegates or more.
You may purchase up to 9 courses on-line using the ‘Buy On-line’ button. If you wish to purchase 10 courses or more, or if you do not wish to purchase on-line and wish to be invoiced instead, please either contact us by e-mail or phone us during office hours on 01270 758890.
At the end of the interactive workshop participants will be able to:
- Correctly identify gas cylinders
- Recognise how different cylinders operate
- Be aware of the hazards of asphyxia
- Recognise the hazards posed by oxygen enrichment
- Identify flammability hazards
- Select the correct regulators
- Recognise the need for flashback arrestors
- Select the correct hoses, torch and nozzle
- Recognise the hazards of using incorrect manual handling techniques
- Re-assess current storage facilities in line with safe working practices
- Introduce safe working practices into their working environment
Please note this workshop is designed for users of oxy-fuel gases only, please click on the following link to view details of our on-line workshop specifically designed for users of other cylinder gases: