Gas Safe Interactive has tailored this on-line workshop to suit delegates who use liquid nitrogen in a wide variety of applications.
The workshop is very competitively priced at just £54.50 + VAT per delegate, discounts are available to organisations booking 10 delegates or more.
You may purchase up to 9 courses on-line using the ‘Buy On-line’ button. If you wish to purchase 10 courses or more, or if you do not wish to purchase on-line and wish to be invoiced instead, please either contact us by e-mail or phone us during office hours on 01270 758890.
At the end of the interactive workshop participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the properties of cryogenic liquids
- Describe how humans react in oxygen deficient situations
- Recognise the potential hazards posed by an uncontrolled release of pressure
- Identify different types of personal protective equipment and the need to comply with work procedures
- Distinguish the difference and similarities between pressure vessels and dewars
- Describe how a pressurised cryogenic vessel operates
- Identify key safety procedures when decanting liquid nitrogen
- Appreciate the consequences of using incorrect procedures and faulty equipment
- Recognise the dangers of transporting cryogenic vessels in lifts
- Adopt correct storage and manual handling practices