Gas Safe Interactive has tailored this on-line workshop to suit delegates who use cylinder gases in a wide range of applications. Typically this may be in a laboratory or research environment but the workshop is actually designed to meet the needs of most cylinder gas users.
The workshop is very competitively priced at just £54.50 + VAT per delegate, discounts are available to organisations booking 10 delegates or more.
You may purchase up to 9 courses on-line using the ‘Buy On-line’ button. If you wish to purchase 10 courses or more, or if you do not wish to purchase on-line and wish to be invoiced instead, please either contact us by e-mail or phone us during office hours on 01270 758890.
At the end of the interactive workshop participants will be able to:
- Correctly identify gas cylinders
- Understand how cylinders operate
- Be aware of the hazards of asphyxia
- Recognise the hazards posed by oxygen enrichment
- Identify flammability hazards
- Select the correct gas control equipment
- Identify the key stages in using cylinders safely
- Recognise the hazards associated with handling cylinders
- Re-assess current storage facilities in line with safe working practices
- Become pro-active in assessing risk when using gas cylinders
- Introduce safe working practices into their working environment
Please note however this workshop is not designed for users of oxy-fuel gases (oxy-acetylene or oxy-propane) and associated equipment, please click on the following link to view details of our on-line workshop specifically designed for oxy-fuel users: